Discounts on Homes for Local Heroes
Available for law enforcement, fire fighter, ems, military veterans, and educators.
GET STARTED TODAY
Low Interest Rate Loans Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Grants – TSAHC*
- 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage loan
- Several rate, loan and down payment options available
- Down payment assistance can be up to 5% of the loan amount
- Down payment is a gift and never needs to be repaid
Mortgage Credit Certificate Program
- Get up to $2,000 every year as a special tax credit
- Save thousands of dollars over the life of the loan
- For first-time buyers or those who have not owned a home in the last 3 years
- FREE for Texas Heroes also using TSAHC’s Down Payment Assistance (a $500 savings!)
Home Buyer & Seller Discounts & Rebates+
- Receive up to $1,500 toward expenses when you buy or sell a home
- Discounts on real estate services helps put money toward purchasing or selling your home
- Don’t make a big mistake and lose your rebate! Contact 432-934-4439 first before you begin you consider selling your home or begin shopping for a new one.
When you use an approved lender, you can combine all 3 programs together to receive maximum savings.
*Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation (TSAHC) – Home buyers never have to pay back TSAHC’s down payment assistance (DPA). There is no second lien associated with their DPA. It is a gift to the home buyer. You do not need to be a first-time home buyer to use their DPA programs. You can use TSAHC’s DPA to purchase a home, even if you’ve been a homeowner before. Home buyers may purchase a home anywhere in Texas using these programs and you are not required to stay in the home for any period of time. There is no minimum time on the job required to be eligible for their programs. Closing a loan using their programs does not take any longer than a traditional mortgage loan. Funding subject to availability. Requirements, rates and assistance levels are subject to change.
+Buyer Rebates – Payment of a rebate is subject to the consent of the party the license holder represents in the transaction and terms specified in Buyer Representation Agreement. All rebates must be on the closing disclosure and be approved by your mortgage lender