- Enable agents to retain more of the commission while providing better services to our clients.
- Empower agents with the latest technology tools and training in the daily use within their business.
- Encourage the collaboration of ideas and resources in an environment where every agent is important.
Considering a change? If you think we have what it takes, then we should talk. Contact Donna Edwards at 432.934.4439
Teaming to help build your business-
As a Realtor, it’s never easy being everything to everyone. Social media, home marketing, advertising, website, contact management, trending technology, ect can be overwhelming. That is why we help take the burden off of you so you can focus on what your good at doing… Being a great Realtor!
WEBSITE – As Odessa’s most progressive real estate web sites, we feature in-depth neighborhood searches, school information, and tons of video… plus so much more!
We completely redesigned our site & you’ll be hard pressed to find a better local source of real estate information. Our site is optimized for search engines & includes dynamic property pages generated through our advance IDX feed & Google Maps.
Since 92% of home buyers use mobile search when finding a home, we designed our site user-friendly with responsive ready mobile pages layout that automatically adapts based on screen size of the device.
Not only did we design our site to be the best local resource for real estate, but also to be a lead generator tool for our agents. We included lead capture on every page, advance IDX lead tools, agent lead assignment, & site plug-ins and widgets. Plus agents can let their light shine with our expandable agent showcase, bio pages, and client testimonials.
MOBILE APP – Agents can connect with clients on the go.
- Directs mobile application users to listings and contact information.
- Branded iPhone/iPad search app code available to agents.
- Agents can display their own mobile app widget in the subheader of their bio page, on their own website.
NEST BLOG – We provide a blend of real estate topics and community information in our blog. It is also a great avenue to educate clients and a way to become established as the local real estate expert to prospects. We also give agents the opportunity to contribute as a way to better establish their expertise and share local information.
→ Our blog also includes an agent section that provides relevant tools, resources and online training for agents.
- On REALTOR.COM – We pay to gives homes you have listed an exclusive premium position as a Featured Homes on Realtor.com. This top spot placement on the most reputable national home site gives these listings the maximum amount of exposure to potential buyers. This feature places your home ad at the top & bottom of EVERY page.
MOBILE ADVERTISING – To fill the gap…Since consumers are 3x as likely to contact you using a mobile rather than a desktop, we target buyers who are using mobile devices to search homes. Getting calls from buyers plus emails with phone numbers is a great way to connect and meet.
SOCIAL MEDIA – Our online exposure via social media networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube result in connecting & increasing your visibility with a variety of potential prospects.
NEWSLETTER – Customized with agent contact information to encourage prospects to contact you directly.
Easy for the reader to share with their friends who are looking to buy.We integrate new listings, featured properties, & market info into a newsletter that reaches an ever growing list of prospective buyers and past clients.
- Featured Properties are hyper-linked to allow viewers to quickly view properties that interest them.
- Creates top of the mind awareness with prospects & past clients for when they are ready to make a move.
- Visually engages subscribers in a concise format with an above industry click through rate.
We are building our online marketing with the primary means of displaying our company’s listings, promoting our agents, and creating a better visualization of properties for buyers.
Proving Training and One-on-One Support
- PAPERLESS office tools, tricks, and the best apps to make your life more organized and easier.
- LEAD GENERATION connections for immediate follow-up.
- TOLL-FREE NUMBERS added to listings, and with this the ability to track phone lead
- MOBILE APP you can give clients that includes your personal branding
- TRUE PAYMENT calculator with principal, interest, tax, insurance & PMI
- eSIGNATURES for documents via email or in person
- CLOUD FILE sharing and storage
- AGENT CHECKLIST tracks activities and reminds agents on the go
- MOBILE SCANNER turn docs into PDF while in the field.
- INFOGRAPHICS for use in marketing projects
- MARKET REPORTS residential market updates in an easy to read format
- VIDEO TOURS showcase our listings & area neighborhoods.
- QR SIGN RIDERS allow prospects to scan & view property web page right from the curb.
- PROPERTY WEB PAGE highlights features, video, photos, virtual flyers & neighborhood info.
- VIRTUAL FLYERS are easy to save, share, and print – no more empty flyer boxes
- FIELD ASSISTANCE for sign placement, photo shoots, marketing, staging & feedback
- IN-HOUSE MARKETING MATERIALS designed and distributed
- SELLER REPORTS to show buyer activities
- POSTING OF RECOMMENDATIONS from satisfied buyers or sellers
- MOBILE WEB SITES with QR codes for each listing
- LISTING PRESENTATION for iPad®