Midland Sam’s Club $5.7M renovation completed
MIDLAND – The Sam’s Club store, located at 1500 Tradewinds Blvd., has reopened after a six-month, $5.7 million renovation.
• a new $1.2 million gasoline island,
• a new pharmacy,
• an expanded optical center,
• a new hearing aid center; and
• remodeled and expanded restrooms.
Midland’s Sam’s Club opened in 1986 and was one of the first to open in Texas, just three years after Walmart founder Sam Walton opened the first Sam’s Club location.
Read more at the Midland Reporter-Telegram.