3P’s of Home Selling Process
If you’re thinking about selling your home, you probably have the same questions as most homeowners about the process. Most commonly is
“What are we going to do to sell your home?”
“How are we different than other real estate companies out there?”
Most homeowners think that all Realtors do the same thing. Selling a home is a complex process, and to get the best possible result, it’s important to have the right partners to prepare, market, and ultimately sell the home.
To ensure your home sells within your time frame and for the best price possible, you need to properly prepare your home. When choosing a home, home buyers must be able to see themselves in your home from the moment they view it online. Our preparation plan consists of three key areas: repairs, staging, cleanliness, and photography. When you take care of these four areas, your home will feel move-in ready for buyers. We are going to tell you exactly how we do this when we meet with you at your home and then give you a detailed assessment with what we recommend for your specific home and your specific situation. So if you haven’t already scheduled your appointment with us give us a call at 432-934-4439.
When it comes to pricing, there are a number of common mistakes that sellers make, all of which drive away potential buyers. We will explain the pitfalls of pricing your home out of the market and our technique to find the best price for your home so it generates lots of buyer interest and competing offers!
Today, the home selling process is much different then it was even a few years ago. In 2001, only 8% of homebuyers found their homes online. Our marketing strategy is based on proven results in today’s market. With over 92% of home buyers searching online for a home, the web is the core in all our marketing plans.
Smart marketing also means using multiple ways to showcase your home. We use ever avenue to get the word out about your home – through our website, MLS, social media, and blogging sites. Plus each listing gets its own domain, high quality photos, video tour, full color brochures and more…
Online Marketing – As the area’s most progressive real estate web sites, we feature in-depth neighborhood searches, school information, and hours of video.
- Our Optimized Mobile Website – As Odessa’s most progressive real estate web sites, we feature in-depth neighborhood searches, school information, and tons of video… plus so much more! We completely redesigned our site & you’ll be hard pressed to find a better local source of real estate information. Our site is optimized for search engines & includes dynamic property pages generated through our advance IDX feed & Google Maps. Since 92% of home buyers use mobile search when finding a home, we designed our site user-friendly with responsive ready mobile pages layout that automatically adapts based on screen size of the device.
- Neighborhood Search Map – Location is king in real estate. Our interactive neighborhood search maps allow buyers to find the right home faster and easier than traditional search forms.
- YouTube Videos & Virtual Tours – Web appeal is the new curb appeal. Our use of video in real estate marketing is essential to separate your home from the masses. By having a video available, more people are likely to view your home than if you have photos alone. view videos
- Full Color Brochures – We creates a full color brochure with beautiful HD photos and detailed description of your home. These professionally printed brochures will be available in your home and downloadable from your home’s own webpage.
- Multiple Listing Service ( MLS ) – Though we are great at selling homes, we also enlist over 800 area agents to find a buyer for your home. We post your home’s best features, photos, and virtual tours onto the MLS to distribute to the entire Realtor community.
- QR Codes – By scanning using a phone or mobile devise, buyers are able to view your home’s feature page to view photos, watch a video tour or click to call to schedule a showing – all from the curb of your home.
- Listing Syndication Offering you the greatest web exposure is possible through our listing syndication service. It efficiently broadcast your property information across the web to the most highly-trafficked real estate web sites in the world.
- Social Media & Real Estate Blog – Good news is worth sharing. We not only post featured listings and videos but we are also a great source of local community information, events, and market trends.
- Agent Network – As a member of the world’s largest real estate network, Active Rain, our blog and profile has ranked #1 in the Odessa and Ector County providing national exposure for our community and homes we sale.
Odessa, Midland, and Andrews TX Real Estate. As your local Realtor®, we live and working right here in West Texas. We know the communities, local trends and what our cities have to offer. If you’d like to ask me a few questions – no pressure, no hassle, no obligation – just a friendly conversation about your plans, call us directly at 432-934-4439 Learn more about preparation of your home – Learn more about pricing your home – Learn more promotion of your home